Full Stack Development Mentorship
You’re a novice programmer looking to get real-life hands-on experience? Join our intensive 6-week mentorship program over the summer, where you can choose between two different technology stacks: Angular/.NET or React/Node.js!
Who are you?
- You study Computer Science or have equivalent experience
- You need flexibility while still at the University
- You are looking for the right workplace to give you real-life industry insights
- You enjoy teamwork
- You are passionate about programming
- You are always curious to learn new skills
- You want to grow your tech experience
What do we offer?
- Full-time (8h/day) paid mentorship
- On-site opportunity: you’ll have to join our Cluj or Oradea office during the mentorship program
- The possibility to choose between a red pill: Angular/.NET stack and a blue pill: Node/React stack
- Mentorship: we will use our decades-long experience to give you the practical skills and confidence you need at the start of your programming career
- Flexible hours: we want the work to best fit your schedule, with flexible hours during Uni classes
- Open-minded working environment: we rock a completely open-space office, where we all evolve together
- The chance to work in a fast-growing company: innovative projects and international clients over a variety of industries
- Daily free snacks and drinks, regular hangouts outside the office: we work together but we also have fun together!
- By the end of this mentorship: you will know how to build a start-to-end web application, both front-end and back-end, using the latest technologies: Angular and .NET or React and Node.js
- We aim to offer you a part-time work contract while you’re still at University, followed by a full-time contract once you graduate
This is how the recruitment process looks like for our mentorship program. Please keep in mind that the dates listed below are estimates. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- 3rd April – application deadline
- 11-15th April – online technical challenge
- 25-29th April – technical challenge feedback
- 2-6th May – know each other (HR interview)
- 9-13th May – final feedback & offer
- 18th July – mentorship kick-off
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better