Senior Java Engineer
Depending on your preferences, you can either join an existing self-managed team, being responsible of the core development for one of the largest influencers marketplaces in the world. The platform facilitates the matchmaking between brands and influencers from the most used social platforms. It uses speech-to-text, NLP, sentiment analysis, image processing, creating the most reliable matches for the brand's searches
Or you can be part of newly created teams for new-coming projects, contributing from the project architecture to the development of state-of-the-art algorithms.
If you are passionate about developing modern web-based applications, and you want to work on a complex product and large systems, please keep reading the details about this opportunity and give us a shout!
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years of experience developing Java web applications
- You are familiar with any of the following technologies and methodologies: AWS, Maria DB, Redis, MQ, GRPC, SCRUM/Kanban, SQL, Hibernate
- You are a team player, you enjoy explaining things, discussions and knowledge sharing
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- You have experience building REST APIs and enterprise integrations
- You enjoy sharing what you learn about other related products, technologies or trends in the industry
- You are proactive positioning in solving both technical and business issues
- You can quickly familiarize with new topics
- You can communicate in English (verbal and writing) with many different stakeholders and at all levels of the organization
How you can help us
- Drive the implementation of new projects, from requirements analysis to designing projects’ architecture and further development
- Coordinate with the team lead and project manager to ensure successful and quality sprint deliveries
- Design new end-to-end features for seamless and modern customer journey
- Heavy involvement in design, early prototyping and translating them into consumer features
- Create solutions and develop new product features
- Implement new solutions and add extra functionality to the underlying code base, designed to be scalable and robust
- Participate in training sessions to advance your knowledge and technical skills
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Create detailed design documentation
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better