Technical Hiring Specialist
We are looking for a recruiter with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions for our hiring process. You should have experience in technical recruiting, and specialize in finding candidates to fill technical jobs, such as jobs in information technology.
You will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process which entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, all while ensuring candidates have a meaningful experience.
Who are you?
- You’re a curious and light-hearted human who likes to explore the world of software engineers
- You have at least 3 years of experience in IT recruitment
- You have extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview)
- You're skilled in using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies such as leveraging social media and professional networks (e.g., GitHub, Stack overflow, LinkedIn) to attract passive candidates
- You can quickly identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search)
- You have a demonstrated commitment to taking a data-driven approach to managing the candidate pipeline and reporting on progress
- You are organized with strong attention to detail, while also being innovative and flexible as the needs of the business evolves
- You can create a seamless candidate experience through all stages
- You are energetic, with a positive and magnetic personality
- You have an advanced English level and seek to be up to date with everything going on with talent management globally
How you can help us
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates and managing the interview process
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Screen candidates and schedule online interviews
- Schedule interviews, oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Assist with the interview process, attend and conduct interviews with technical leaders, managers, and other stakeholders
- Write detailed, clear job descriptions and post them on a range of job boards to attract candidates
- Manage the advertise of open roles and leverage relevant channels to attract inbound candidate's interest
- Deliver a compelling, thoughtful, and great candidate experience to each person we interview
- Provide regular, data-driven updates on the recruiting progress
- Develop a pipeline of active and passive candidates for our operations department
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during and after the selection process
- Explore innovative ways to build our employer branding, including by hosting meet-ups and on-site events
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better