UI/UX Product Designer
We are seeking a UI/UX Product Designer with a passion for finding appealing visual solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our web applications. 🖱
You will be involved at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. ⚙
To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for colour and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical and beautiful product features. 🎨
Who are you?
- You have 5 years+ experience as a digital UI/UX Product Designer with proven UX background
- You have a strong portfolio of a mix of commercial projects and interesting conceptual project
- You possess detailed understanding of the end-to-end customer journey
- You have an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- You possess technical understanding – familiarity with software development processes
- You have experience creating responsive user interface designs for web as well as native apps
- You have strong UI design skills working in Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Cloud
- You have experience working with software engineering teams
- You possess great communication skills, attention to details, yet very creative
- You know how to collaborate in Agile working methodology
How you can help us
- Participate in product's discovery/design sprint phases to understand client's situation and requirements
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Perform research to justify your design decisions to all team members and clients
- Produce effective project wireframes and Sketch layouts to ensure user/business goals are met
- Work alongside development teams to shape initial project requirements and bring design thinking principles to all further work.
- Constantly ask and implement feedback to ensure consistent progress towards an expectation-exceeding result
- Present designs to key stakeholders, making clear reasoning behind your decisions
- Organize work and assets in clear and logical way, ensuring that all members of team can easily pick up work
- Contribute to ongoing team culture, building a positive team environment
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better