We are looking for a confident and empathic colleague, having natural communication and people skills, to bring a significant contribution to our business development process across the UK and US.
Your main role would be to bring digital transformation projects to new clients while being part of our uplifting workplace. You’ll keep in touch with CIOs, R&D managers and team leaders from leading companies in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Finance and Banking.
You will work closely with the founders and the marketing team and bring into play your charisma, leadership and creativity skills.
Who are you?
- You have a strong interest in technology, software and innovation
- You have 1-3 years of experience in selling software development services
- You are able to understand prospects’ needs and challenges and use a consultative approach to sell our services
- You have high availability and not stuck into a 9 to 5 job. A social person who loves connecting with new people and building strong relationships, both offline and online
- You are familiar with CRM systems to keep your activities, your pipeline, your forecast, etc. up to date
- You are familiar with LinkedIn Sales Navigator or similar prospecting tools
- You have excellent English skills is a must, both written and verbal
- You like to be engaged into meaningful conversations
- You are an empathetic, responsible person, with a sense of ownership on what you do
- You are organized, good planning and time management skills
- You are a confident communicator, good at listening and able to ask the right questions
- You have good negotiation skills
- You posses good spoken and written English
- You are able to travel to conferences and potential clients (UK, Europe, US)
- You don't take refusals personally, deal constructively with feedback and constantly improve your approaches
- You graduated Faculty of Economics and Business Administration or similar
How you can help us!
- Research, create, and manage a pipeline of well-diversified qualified leads
- Outreach to high potential prospects through Linkedin, cold calls, emails, etc with the aim of lead generation, networking and brand awareness
- Proactively search for opportunities whilst identifying where the highest return on investment comes from and deciding which ones to prioritize
- Cultivate and maintain close business relationships to create long term value for all parties
- Working with the marketing team to identify new opportunities, qualify and follow up on any leads produced through marketing initiatives
- Participating at industry networking events
- Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of technology, industry trends and our competitors
- Working closely with our technical team to manage accounts, to gather relevant insights that would help up-sale, cross-sell or sell our services to new clients
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better