Human Resources Manager
You will be responsible for driving the recruiting and employee well-being processes at Fabrit, in our mission of creating a work environment where everyone is important and appreciated.
Caring, ‘being human’ and the extra mile we go for our peers, colleagues and clients, define the foundation that helped us foster great lasting relationships and achieve business success.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, that would give you the responsibility of setting up recruiting processes to take us to new heights, then please read further. It would be amazing to grow together!
Who are you?
- You have 4+ years working experience as a Human Resource Specialist in the software development industry
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to relay information to a range of audiences in varied ways
- You are highly organized in all aspect, from administrative duties, to time management, to the ability to organize those around you
- You are an empathetic person, people find it easy to approach and get support from you
- You have experience working with digital tools and platforms that would make your day-by-day work easy and efficient
- You can easily deal and find solutions for various situations, including unpleasant, challenging, or multitasking activities
- You have good negotiating skills to help you find a middle ground when the situation requires
- You have leadership skills and confidence to lead groups of people and projects.
How you can help us!
40% Recruiting the best talent
- Engage with executives to identify and proactively propose hiring activities to support the company's growth objective.
- Design, create and implement strategic recruiting solutions to attract the right candidates
- Collaborate with the development team and executives to create engaging job descriptions
- Screen potential candidates on job portals, social media platforms and conduct interviews to match their capabilities with the required technical and culture-like soft skills.
- Induct and accustom new hires with their role responsibilities, the working dynamics and internal culture
- Monitor and measure recruiting activities to understand what methods are the most effective
- Document activities in digital tools and present progress reports to management
- Continuously improve the recruiting process by following emerging best practices and being receptive to ever-changing candidates’ preferences
60% Maintaining a fun and uplifting environment
- Create an open-door positive environment everyone to enjoy being part of
- Manage internal activities to keep colleagues happy with their work and motivated to grow and succeed professionally
- Implement skill-development training program to ensure people work meets high-quality standards
- Monitor and improve processes to make sure every team member is on track with their career development plan
- Participate in 1-2-1 meetings to proactively identify challenges, any risks or potential problems
- Participate in recurrent feedback sessions to evaluate skills, competences and ensure that the progress is met
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better