Junior Web Designer
We’re looking for a passionate and creative junior web designer to make our life at Fabrit more colorful!
We’ve recently launched our website and branding and we’d like a keen web designer to help us maintain and improve our collaterals, website and products we develop. You’ll get to work on diverse web platform designs: from creative, architecture-based apps to the rigid fintech apps for large banks and insurance companies.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, keep reading to learn more about us and this opportunity!
Who are you?
- You have 2-3 years working experience in a similar role or on personal projects
- You have 2+ years of experience of working with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Figma or equivalent tools
- You have experience of working with HTML and CSS
- You have Wire-framing, UX and UI design skills
- You follow the best design practices and trends
- You are passionate and creative
- You have attention to details
- You have good organisational skills
- You are a team player
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You graduated Arts and Design or similar
How you can help us!
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and help us design and develop tools and experiences that engage users
- Create quick mockups and intuitive high-fidelity wireframes
- Design beautiful web pages, applications and digital assets that work on mobile and desktop
- Support our business analysts to provide the best ‘first impression’ to our leads
- Collaborate with our development team to integrate the design with the code
- Organize your daily process and keep track of design versions
- Assist the marketing and sales team with various branded collaterals to attract new clients
- Continuously improve our brand's esthetics and guidelines
- Research and present new concepts to the team regularly
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better