Senior Backend Engineer / Software Architect
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a new software architecture to help our sports facility rentals marketplace scale across Canada and North America.
You will be working with the latest web technologies, and be part of a project team of 7+ developers, one QA engineer, one project manager and a product owner.
If you’d like to have a considerable influence on product development, make decisions around technical approaches, deliver scalable, secure and fast applications, please keep reading the details about this opportunity and give us a shout!
Who are you?
- You have 8+ years of working experience as a Back-end Developer
- You have solid experience with the Microsoft technology stack: .Net (C#), ASP.Net, Web.API, .Net Core
- You have developed complex and high data volume web-based applications
- You know how to optimize relational databases in SQL Server
- You have provided technical architecture guidance on solutions implementation that led to scalable and high-speed applications
- You have experience integrating various APIs
- You have integrated apps with Azure Cloud or similar cloud services
- You pay attention to details, have passion for performance optimization and SOLID code
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery / Build Automation
- You are a team-player, able to communicate and collaborate efficiently
- You posses good spoken and written English
- You are self-motivated to achieve consistently high quality results
How you can help us!
60% Driving implementation
- Build efficient, fast, and scalable back-end software architectures
- Drive the development of the backbone of the application
- Oversee development progress to ensure that the architectural decisions and best development practices are met
30% Designing architecture and ensuring robust deliverables
- Coordinate with the team leads and project managers to provide the best architectural and technical guidance for their projects
- Coordinate with cross-functional .Net, front-end development and QA teams to ensure successful and quality sprint deliveries
- Initiate and participate in learning sessions or trainings to help team members advance their knowledge and technical skills
10% Proposing technical strategies
- Be part of the team which will design procedures, setup the best development practices and code standards, for the development teams to follow
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better