Mid QA Engineer
As the technology evolves and the projects come with new species of bugs, we need an extra pair of hands to help us deliver the solutions our clients love using.
While being in charge of creating and implementing strategies for maintaining high quality standards, you are also welcome to suggest solutions to the issues that might arise.
If you like being challenged and you are looking for a unique chance to grow and contribute in an exciting and rewarding environment, then joining our team is a fantastic opportunity for you
Looking forward to getting in touch with you!
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of working experience in relevant software testing
- You have a strong understanding of QA processes and hands-on testing experience on web applications
- You have experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- You have knowledge of Agile and software development life cycle
- You have experience with a variety of bug tracking or test management tools
- You have strong critical thinking, problem-solving skills, capable of handling situations with ambiguous or incomplete information
- You have strong oral and written communication skills
- You have ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
How you can help us
- Estimate, prioritize and execute testing activities
- Understand and analyze functional, technical and UI requirements and provide meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, document the results
- Work closely with developers throughout the software life cycle to ensure that applications meet the needs of the client
- Perform functional and regression testing
- Identify and log clear, reproducible bug reports and follow-up towards resolution
- Support developers in the identification and reproduction of bugs, work closely to deliver quality software
- Communicate statuses to team in a regular and timely manner
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better