Depending on your preferences, you can either join an existing self-managed team, being responsible of the core development for one of the largest influencers marketplaces in the world. The platform facilitates the matchmaking between brands and influencers from the most used social platforms. It uses speech-to-text, NLP, sentiment analysis, image processing, creating the most reliable matches for the brand's searches
Or you can be part of newly created teams for new-coming projects, contributing from the project architecture to the development of state-of-the-art algorithms.
If you are passionate about developing modern web-based applications, and you want to work on a complex product and large systems, please keep reading the details about this opportunity and give us a shout!
Who are you?
- Have experience with the following technologies: Express.js, Elasticsearch, GraphQL.
- Have experience working with REST and GRPC APIs
- You have experience with cloud providers like Amazon AWS or similar
- You are comfortable to work agile, intensely iterative software development process
- You have experience using version control, and developing unit tests
- You have a solution-oriented mindset
- You have experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- You are proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Your professional guidelines gravitate around inclusion, transparency and efficient communication
How you can help us
- Develop features and improvements to the project in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Continuously improve your skills and teamwork for an exceptional end-result to the client
- Recognize bottlenecks to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team member
- Embrace and share coding standards and best practices
- Focus on building reusable code and libraries
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies
- Assist in the integration of application components to meet business requirements
- Understand the link between requirements, schedules, and activities and do the development accordingly
- Help the team in troubleshooting and fixing of complex bugs
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better