Senior Angular Developer
You will be responsible for developing new functionalities to help our sport facility rentals marketplace scale across Canada and North America.
You will be working with the latest web technologies, and be part of a project team of 7+ developers, one QA engineer, one project manager and a product owner.
If you are passionate about developing modern, engaging and beautiful user interfaces, and you want to grow your career in a supportive, friendly and performance-oriented environment, please keep reading the details about this opportunity and give us a shout!
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years of working experience in relevant front-end development
- You have experience with reactive programming and Responsive Web Design
- You have used modern frontend frameworks (Angular 5+, React or Vue)
- Working experience with naming conventions (BEM) is a plus
- You have experience working with Git / Azure
- You always keep an eye for performance and scalability
- You possess an excellent understanding of Rest Api
- Experience in server-side web development using .Net / .Net Core Framework will be a plus
- You pay attention to UI/UX and you are capable of reproducing elements to meet design requirements
- You are a team-player, able to communicate and collaborate efficiently
- You are self-motivated to achieve consistently high quality results
- You posses good spoken and written English
How you can help us
- Develop new functionalities and make sure best development practices are met
- Write clear, extendable code and provide mentorship for our colleagues
- Build reusable, DRY code that is easy to understand
- Brainstorm ideas, propose solutions and improve existing functionalities
- Set and maintain high standards for UI
- Identify bottlenecks and performance issues
- Create technical documentation
- Coordinate with the team lead and project manager to ensure successful and quality sprint deliveries
- Participate in training sessions to advance your knowledge and technical skills
- Be part of the team which will design procedures, setup the best development practices and code standards, for the development teams to follow
- Provide the best possible solutions to achieve a clean, high-performant and reusable code.
- Communicate with the stakeholders in order to find solutions for different scenarios
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better