Senior Project Manager
As a senior project manager, you’ll have both hands-on and strategical responsibilities.
You’ll oversee the development and the delivery of a suite of digital projects across multiple industries, while driving engagement and coordinating a firm-wide community of project managers, to constantly improve company’s project management practices.
Does this sound like a career path you want to pursue? Keep reading to learn how we can team up!
Who are you?
- 6+ years of experience delivering web, desktop or mobile software projects
- Strong leadership skills – self-motivated, independent and creative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of agile software delivery processes and software development lifecycle
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization and with customers
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
How you can help us
- Manage development teams following agile methodology
- Manage project scope and timeline while building positive professional relationships with clients
- Plan, schedule and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements
- Work directly with the client in order to create the product roadmap
- Work with the team to transform product requirements into a well-structured, prioritized backlog
- Drive project execution
- Resolve impediments to keep the team focused on the development tasks
- Coordinate sprint/release planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Ensure effective split of epics and user stories into estimated tasks and sub-tasks
- Drive engagement within a firm-wide community of project managers, to support the continuous improvement of the company’s project management practices
- Coordinate regularly with the other project managers to assess product delivery needs and decide proactively on the actions we can take to address them efficiently
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better