Senior QA Automation Engineer
As a tech company we want to deliver outstanding digital products, so when it comes to performance and quality, we set a very high bar. That is why, we are currently looking for a strong automation QA engineer to apply exploratory testing and also take ownership on automating repetitive testing tasks.
If you are passionate about quality and about monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions, please keep reading the following details and give us a shout!
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years experience with automation testing
- You have excellent understanding of QA process and testing experience on web applications
- You have practical experience in implementing automation using different automation tools (Cucumber, Selenium, etc.)
- You have experience with performance testing
- You have experience with logs investigation
- You have the ability to work independently and remotely with little to no supervision
- You have knowledge of Agile and software development life cycle
- You have experience with a variety of bug tracking or test management tools
- You have strong critical thinking, problem-solving skills, capable of handling situations with ambiguous or incomplete information
- You have strong oral and written communication skills
- You have ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
How you can help us
- Estimate, prioritize and execute testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and ensure an appropriate level of code coverage
- Create automation frameworks where you will define, create and maintain automation scripts
- Develop and execute test cases, document results
- Log clear, reproducible bug reports
- Debug customer issues and help development team during the fixing process
- Dynamically adapt test approaches to the context of each project
- Understand and analyze functional, technical and UI requirements and provide meaningful feedback
- Perform functional and regression testing
- Communicate statuses to team in a regular and timely manner
Life at Fabrit
Our work life shouldn’t dictate how our personal lives take shape. That’s why we created a friendly and cosy working atmosphere in our central location office, where people can come as their schedule best fits them.
Our up-lifting working environment is founded on self-improvement and continuous growth.
And MORE… that you’ll find out during the interview…
Free Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
From fruits, chocolate, beer, and wine, you’ll sure have what to choose for your treat
Private Health and Dental Care
Health is a priority for us, so we make sure you have access to private healthcare services
Paid Time Off
At least 22 paid workings days off each year. Get one extra day for each year spent with us
Make your own working schedule based on your needs
To attend training, conferences and other events that interest you
Christmas party and summer party each year. And whenever we feel like partyin
Your Very Own Office Slippers
Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office if you don’t want to
We believe in healthy minds in healthy bodies
Every month we host educational trainings for the team, based on their needs and desired career paths
We like to help everyone grow and develop a fulfilling career
Does this sound like a great opportunity?
We can’t wait to have you part of the team!
More about us
Fabrit Global is a British-Romanian software development firm, quickly recognized for our professionalism and the extra mile we go for our clients.
We are technology partners for companies from major business sectors: Oil & Gas, Architecture & Construction, Finance, Sports. Our clients are remarkable companies like Societe Generale or fast-growing startups from the UK and US.Get to know us better